ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER 4
The Advance Practice Provider will work with a multi-disciplinary team at the Golden Cross Academic Clinic to provide appropriate care for the ambulatory population with chronic medical conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, hyperlipidemia, asthma and other conditions.
Your Job Requirements:
- Completion of a Family Nurse Practitioner program.
- 1 year of related experience required
- Nurse Practitioner Certification.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team