ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER 4
The Advance Practice Provider 4 will work with a multi-disciplinary team at the Golden Cross Academic Clinic to provide appropriate care for the ambulatory population with chronic medical conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, hyperlipidemia , asthma and other conditions.
Your Job Requirements:
- Completion of a Family Nurse Practitioner program.
- 1 year of related experience required
- Nurse Practitioner Certification.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team