Added - 06/04/21Adult Psychologist | Sign On Bonus AlliedKilleen, Texas | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
* Sign On Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available
We are hiring for a qualified Adult Psychologist (Psych) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas, near the beautiful cities of Austin and Waco.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Sign On Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available
The Adult Psychologist (Psych) must have the following qualifications:
• Experience: Continuously employed in the practice of Clinical Psychology for one (1) year within the past five (5) years, preferably in a Government setting such as a DoD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF and providing clinical services to individuals, couples, or groups in clinical psychotherapy services, trained in the assessment/evaluation and treatment of Post traumatic Stress Disorder prior to hire, related experience will not be accepted in lieu of degree or license requirements, time spent in a residency or internship program is acceptable, graduates of foreign medical schools are required to possess both a medical license and other certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or 5th Pathway
• Degree/Education: A Doctorate Degree from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited school. Completed an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited internship
• Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license to practice medicine from one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands and must have or obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services, any change to the DEA requirements to obtain a valid DEA registration number is applicable when the incumbent’s existing DEA registration expires, personal services contractors must have and maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted state license to practice medicine in one of the 50 states in the United States, or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, as required to obtain or renew a DEA registration number under the then-effective DEA rules as current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number (certification)
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.