Administrator - The Villa At Suffield Meadows in Warrenton, VA at Fauquier Health
Date Posted: 10/11/2021
- Employee Type:
Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only
- Job Type:
Fauquier Health is a Planetree-designated facility and serves the residents of Fauquier and several surrounding counties. It comprises: Fauquier Hospital, a fully-accredited, 97-bed hospital; Fauquier Health Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, a 115-bed long-term care and rehabilitation facility; the Villa at Suffield Meadows, an assisted living facility; the Wound Health Center and a medically supervised Wellness Center offering health and wellness programs. For more information please visit: https://www.fauquierhealth.org/
The Administrator is responsible for the management and administration of the facility program and services. Accountable for all activities and departments subject to rules and regulations promulgated by local, state, and federal government agencies to insure proper health care services to residents. Administers, directs, and coordinates all activities of the facility to carry out its objectives to providing resident care as well as fiscal responsibility.
- Creates a compelling mission and vision for department and organization in alignment with overall system strategic goals and objectives.
- Understands current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the healthcare industry. Adheres to all federal, state, the Joint Commission, OSHA, ACR, and any other applicable regulatory and/or accrediting agency guidelines.
- Consistently enhances service to create superior quality outcomes for our customers and organization.
- Ensures that employees fully understand their roles, responsibilities and performance standards/ expectations and provides ongoing feedback and support as employees strive to achieve expectations.
- Applies key financial concepts and analysis to decision making. Participates in the budget planning process. Adheres to realistic budgets to achieve the organization's objectives.
- Clearly defines roles and responsibilities, determines necessary resources, and monitors performance toward measurable outcomes through appropriate systems and procedures.
- Effectively applies the tools, processes, skills and principles to achieve the required outcomes of a change project or initiative.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 3 or more years of management experience in the long term care field, required; Five or more years of managment experience in long term care, preferred.
- Virginia Nursing Home Administrator License required
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.