Administrative Specialist, Brain Research Institute – Los Angeles
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
$22.03 – $43.68 Hourly
January 3, 2022
You can find the cures you know are out there. At UCLA Health, you make it happen as part of a groundbreaking Research team, working to understand hundreds of medical disorders and improving processes for dozens of procedures across the globe.
- Ability to manage diverse workload, and meet short deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Skill in working independently and dependably on assignments with minimal direction and supervision
- Interpersonal skills to interact with persons of various social, educational, and cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated working knowledge of federal and state contract and grant policies, including various proposal submission requirements
- Demonstrate advanced skills and experience in operating Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, EndNote, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and operate UCLA on-line systems
- Demonstrated ability to follow UC policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
DR. ISLA GARRAWAY
UCLA has incredible resources and a team science approach. The ability to work with collaborative teams and access the amazing resources around campus is the best part about being at UCLA.
UCLA is very diverse in its personnel as well as its many research fields studied