• Demonstrated organizational skills to efficiently and effectively provide support for multiple activities and individuals at the same time (ability to multi-task).
• Demonstrated ability to develop, modify, and format manuscripts and other written reports, including developing tabular and graphics materials based on drafts provided.
• Ability to use journal and granting agency style guidelines to edit manuscripts, proposals, and bibliographies
• Ability to type with speed (at least 60 wpm) and accuracy using PC and/or MAC
• Ability to prepare bibliographies using EndNote or ProCite directly from electronic documents and/or photocopies of references or from Medline searches
• Fluency in spoken & written English with excellent skill in professional written communications.
• Superb attention to detail in written communications and all aspects of coordinating projects and calendars; includes producing high quality deliverables.
• Ability to operate computer, multi-line telephone, and fax machine to provide administrative support
• Must have 3-5 years of excellent experience in an administrative or comparable environment with frequent workload changes, competing demands, and interruptions
• Demonstrated ability to develop, modify and format statistical tables.