Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Perform all administrative, clerical and general office duties as they relate to the management of the office of Advance Heart Failure in the Division of Cardiology. Ensures optimal customer service to both patients and physicians. Interacts with members of the department and university at all levels. Incumbent prioritizes and accomplishes multiple administrative assignments. Compose, edit and produce documents as needed. This person will also assist the Enterprise Chief of Advanced Cardiac and Pulmonary Vascular Disease Programs.
- Coordinates the Enterprise Chief of Advanced Cardiac and Pulmonary Vascular Disease Programs daily administrative and clinical activities, maintain calendar, allowing flexibility to accommodate demands on a daily basis
- Responsible to avoid clinical and administrative conflicts by working closely with clinical staff when scheduling academic and/or administrative meetings
- Transcribes, edits as necessary, and distributes all academic/professional dictation
- Provides support to the Enterprise Chief of Advanced Cardiac and Pulmonary Vascular Disease Programs and other critical team members, prepares reports, and handles information requests.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson
Full-Time, 40 hours/week ( Days)
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrates excellent skills in typing, business math, and business English.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a high volume, customer oriented call center preferred.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code