Administrative Clinical Care Partner – PTU/PACU – Santa Monica
Monday to Friday 1430-2300
$23.15 – $30.52 Hourly
April 28, 2021
· Current California CNA Certification OR current enrollment in state approved nursing program with a minimum of one completed Med/Surg rotation
· Current BCLS certification from the AHA or ARC
· Skill in evaluating and reporting various kinds of emergent information pertinent to the functioning of an inpatient care unit.
· Demonstrates knowledge of patient identification policies
· Ability to communicate on a one-to-one basis the duties of a ward secretary to float personnel and other staff members. Skill in responding to inquiries, imparting information and interpreting hospital policies and procedures to patients, public and staff in prompt
· Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
· Understanding of basic medical terminology and abbreviations
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered