Administrative Clinical Care Partner, PACU/PTU – Westwood Surgery Center
Monday – Friday, 12:00-20:30
$23.15 – $30.52 Hourly
June 2, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· Current California CNA Certification OR current enrollment in state approved nursing program with a minimum of one completed Med/Surg rotation
· Current BCLS certification from the AHA or ARC
· Ability to pass an 8 hour computer data entry training course
· Ability to perform all physical requirements pertaining to delegated nursing, PT/OT, and RT assisted tasks
· Understanding of basic medical terminology and abbreviations
· Ability to communicate on a one-to-one basis the duties of a ward secretary to float personnel and other staff members. Skill in responding to inquiries, imparting information and interpreting hospital policies and procedures to patients, public and staff in prompt
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered