Administrative Assistant III – H&N Surgery
US – Los Angeles, CA
M-F, 8-5 pm; hours may vary
$24.72 – $35.41 Hourly
November 9, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities
- Ability to establish and maintain and productive working relationships with faculty, staff, administration and patients from various social, cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to creatively integrate competing demands into a productive working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to use health system computer systems, and utilize the various resources and tools effectively
- Ability to obtain authorizations in a timely manner
- Ability to schedule surgeries accurately in a timely manner
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Ability to have flexibility in work schedules and locations as needed
- Experience working in a surgical clinic
- Previous working knowledge of patient related policies and procedures as well as a thorough understanding of the University system and it services and programs.
National Society of Genetic Counselors Conference (NSGC) – Virtual Event
American Society of Health System Pharmacist (ASHP) 54th ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition – Virtual Event
American Association of Clinical Chemistry – Clinical Lab Expo – Virtual Event
Share this job