You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of physician office policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated computer skills including word-processing, use of spreadsheets and data entry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with medical, nursing and administrative personnel, regulatory agencies and study sponsors.
- Skill and experience in operating office machines including hospital based computer systems.
- Skill and experience in composing clear and understandable written memos and reports using correct grammar.
- Knowledge of UCLA School of Medicine and hospital nursing processes preferred
- Skill in communicating with patients, families and referring physicians with diplomacy
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Familiarity with physician office billing procedures
- Knowledge of University’s Electronic Medical Record System preferred
- Superior typing skills to prepare correspondence, reports and other written materials with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to department clinics, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered