• Ability to travel to Westwood/LAX locations for mandatory 2 or 4-week training upon hire.
• Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
• Ability to establish and maintain and productive working relationships with Faculty, Staff, Administration and patients from various social, cultural and economic backgrounds.
• Ability to creatively integrate competing demands into a productive working environment.
• Skill in verbal communications to clearly convey complex problems in both formal and informal situations.
• Ability to interact diplomatically and sympathetically with a patient population in varying degrees of health.
• Knowledge of specific specialty practice and workflows.
• Working knowledge of patient related policies and procedures as well as a thorough understanding of the University system and it services and programs.
• Knowledge of hospital computer system, and personal computer systems and the various software products to perform administrative work.
• Familiarity and knowledge of authorization process & managed care programs.