• Ability to work in a fast-paced office and be able to prioritize and organize projects through multiple phases, meet deadlines and follow through on multiple tasks simultaneously with careful attention to detail and with minimal supervision under the pressure of frequent interruptions.
• Demonstrate excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills using a PC and MS Office and Adobe programs to manage a calendar, prepare correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, technical manuscripts, graphs, flow charts, tables, slides and other documents with speed and accuracy.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to distinguish between different exams and medical diagnoses.
• Experience with electronic medical record systems.
• Ability to triage incoming calls and correspondence in a high-volume office with multiple phone lines.
• Math skills sufficient to process reimbursement forms and perform and create simple reconciliations and reports as requested.
• Ability to establish and maintain a complex and diverse filing system for ease of data retrieval.
• Ability to assess supply quantities and based upon normal use or special program events, order supplies as needed.
• Previous experience in Nephrology
• Previous experience with patients on dialysis.