Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs a variety of secretarial/clerical duties to support the Director of Quality and the Quality and Patient Safety department. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for tracking and maintaining confidential records and minutes including accreditation and regulatory activities.
1) Associates Degree in Business, Office Management, Healthcare or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1) Two years secretarial experience in a similar position preferred.
2) Must have a minimum of two years’ experience with computer software including Microsoft Office preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Maintains and updates knowledge of software programs utilized within the scope of the job.
2) Excellent keyboarding skills with a high degree of accuracy.
3) Ability to remain calm and pleasant in stressful situations.
4) Ability to maintain confidentiality of the most sensitive materials.
5) Ability to work with various levels of personnel and the general public.
6) Must possess organizational and prioritization skills for coordinating multiple job responsibilities and supporting multiple personnel.
7) Must demonstrate excellent communication skills for dealing with staff and public.
1) None required.