US – Los Angeles, CA
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
$23.04 – $45.55 Hourly
November 17, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
1. Experience working in a hospital clinic environment. 3-4 years of relevant experience is preferred.
2. Experience with Electronic Medical Records or CareConnect (Epic).
3. Working knowledge of medical terminology.
4. Ability to screen high volume of telephone calls in-person visitors effectively, so that they are referred to appropriate personnel or messages are taken accurately.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality of patients.
6. Ability to train and supervise junior staff
National Society of Genetic Counselors Conference (NSGC) – Virtual Event
American Society of Health System Pharmacist (ASHP) 54th ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition – Virtual Event
American Association of Clinical Chemistry – Clinical Lab Expo – Virtual Event
Share this job