Admin Support, Endoscopy MPU (Westlake Village)
Variable Days and Shifts
$22.16 – $31.45 Hourly
November 23, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians and staff in a high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments
- Skill in efficiently and accurately facilitating the appointment making process, including transportation arrangements and maintain sub-specialty physician schedules
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to coordinate multiple appointments with staff from many clinical services at the UCLA Medical Center.
- Skill in using a PC with associated programs including Word, Excel, and Email
- Skill in demonstrating work experience with a database computer program
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans and types of coverage provided
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Working knowledge of MCCS system and SYSM Communications systems to complete on-line transactions, including appointment scheduling, procedure scheduling, the encounter registration system, hospital lab results and medical reports.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered