You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Transportation/driving to various clinic locations as assigned by director and/or managers.
- Ability to make independent judgments and to evaluate complex issues.
- Administrative abilities to resolve complex issues to implement long-range plans.
- Ability to speak persuasively to individuals and to a large and small group.
- Skill in working independently with a minimal amount of direction.
- Skill in setting priorities when there are deadline pressures, competing requirements, and a heavy workload.
- Skill in writing grammatically correct letters, reports, memos and minutes.
- Skill in editing and proofreading correspondence for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to speak to individuals using appropriate grammar and vocabulary to obtain information, explain policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of/ability to learn contact persons for information on appropriate patient-related and office-related issues.
- Working knowledge of medical oncology terminology.
- Skill in performing duties changing from one duty/task to another of a different nature.
- Skill in performing duties with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other staff members, faculty, patients, nursing staff and others.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered