Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Bowyer Oncology
Nursing Mgmt/ Adv Practice
US – Los Angeles, CA
4 days a week, 10 hrs/day
$73.99 – $105.67 Hourly
February 9, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Current valid BLS and ACLS
- BSN with Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Nursing
- Current Valid California Registered Nursing License
- Current valid California Nurse Practitioner License
- National Certification from accredited certifying body (i.e. ANCC).
- National Certification in accordance with the APRN scope of practice specific to patient population required for job
- posting. See below for specific accepted certifications.
- Board Certified in one of the following specialties: **AG-ACNP – Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP, **ACNP -Acute Care NP, or **ANP – Adult NP with Hematology Experience
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) – Preferred
- New graduate NPs three years nursing experience in oncology field with preference in BMT or hematologic malignancies -Preferred
The NP functions in an interdependent role by implementing the appropriate Standardized Procedures (SPs). By using the SPs the NP is able to change treatment regimen after observing signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to treatment, general behavior and physical condition and determines if they are abnormal findings (Ca Nursing Practice Act, subsection(b) of Section 2725). The NP will provide and coordinate the care of patients, provide patient/family education, promote safe continuity of care. The NP also participates in interdisciplinary and clinical rounds, provides education and support, as well as makes appropriate referrals. Document services rendered.
Share this job