Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – 8North/ICU Liver Transplant
night or night and day – 12 hour shifts
$73.99 – $105.67 Hourly
September 21, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- MSN with Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty – required.
- CA RN and NP license – required
- National Certification as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP or Adult Acute Care NP – required.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification – Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an RN and/or NP in a surgical acute care inpatient setting – required
- Experience working as an NP – Preferred
- Will consider new graduate Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NPs with current License and Specialty Certification
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered