Academic Administrative Analyst – OBGYN
US – Los Angeles, CA
M-F, 8-5 pm; hours may vary
$23.04 – $45.54 Hourly
December 21, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of academic personnel dossiers preparation, review and submission for all actions, including appointment, merit, 4th year appraisals and promotions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, including excellent skill in writing legible, concise and grammatically correct documentation in Standard English.
- Demonstrated skill in organizing material and information in a systematic manner, set and follow-through on priorities, and maintain composure in situations involving emergencies to maximize efficiency and minimize duplicate effort while working with frequent interruptions and a heavy workload.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision to exercise appropriate decisions, attend to many details within a short span of time, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with faculty, staff, patients and other related personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Share this job